If you want to improve performance or speed UP your Android device so Developer Mode will helpful for you. Not all but most of the people may not know about the developer mode, that’s because, by default, this option hidden in Android devices.
Friends, this is a very amazing feature in Android devices and This available in all Android Versions( Android 5,6, 7, 8, 9, or 10). To use this feature you have to activate it first, then it appears in the settings of the Android device. In this article, we will tell you what the developer mode is and how you can use it to speed up your Android device.
Read also:- How to Fix Android Software problems?
What is Developer Mode?
The developer is the advanced feature of an Android Device, this feature Basically for Developer and Advance user. You can make a lot of changes in the performance of your Android device.
Some of which we are telling you, such as upgrading your Android device with custom level, speed up, know about battery and RAM consuming apps, can increase gaming performance, and Android device can connect to PC and Laptop with the developer mode.
Apart from this, there are many other changes that you can make with the help of the developer option. Watch the videos to know more.
Recommended for you:- How to Turn Android Device into Kiosk mode Free
Read also:- How to Download iMyFone Umate Pro
How to Enable Developer Mode
Activate developer mode by the following steps.
- Goto settings your Android device.
- Scroll down and search About Device and tap it.
- Tap Software info(information), you can see Build number.
4. Now seven-time tap on the Build number.
After complete this, ‘Developer mode has been enabled‘ window appears. Now go back in Settings, developer mode appears in the list.
How to Disable Developer Mode in Android
In the android device’s settings, there is a button at the top to turn it off, with whose help you can easily turn off. If it is not in your Android device, so don’t worry, follow the steps.
- Open settings for your Android device.
- Tap on Apps and select all Apps, scroll down for search settings.
- Tap on settings and tap on Clear Data then tap ok.
Now check, Developer mode is gone from your Android device’s settings.
More useful articles:-
- How to Create Facebook Page without Personal Account
- How to Unblock yourself on WhatsApp
- Best Free Location Tracker Apps for Android and iOS
- How to Unblock someone On Facebook and Messenger