If you are bored with your Google profile picture on your Google account and you want to choose something new, but you don’t know-how, then this article will help you. Here we show you how to change your Google profile Picture in just a few seconds.
Google is a large company with a wide range of products and services. Fortunately, this allows you to use the same account for multiple websites. However, this also means that your Google profile image will appear and identically on YouTube, Gmail, and all of Google’s other platforms.
You can change your profile photo from any google page – even the Google homepage. If you are using a desktop computer skip to the bottom of the article. Change your Google profile image from your Android phone or tablet with these instructions.
Read also:- How to Send Encrypted Email in Gmail or Outlook
Change Google Profile Picture From Android Device
- Go to www.Google.com and login your Google account.
- Tap on your Profile image that appears on top-right corner on the mobile screen.
- Tap on the Camera icon that appears on your Profile picture.
- Now choose a new one from your device or you can select a previous photo you set on Google.
How to Change Gmail Profile Picture
- On your Android device, open the Gmail app and tap your profile image in the upper-right corner.
- Select Manage your Google Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select Personal Info.
- Tap your current profile picture or the initial icon in the Profile section.
- Now tap on Set Profile Photo and set new one or choose existing one from your device.
Changing your Google profile photo is easy on any desktop computer, here’s how to do it in seconds.
Recommended for you:- Is Your Private Data Safe on Google Drive?
How to Change your Google Account Pic from Desktop computer
- Sing in your Google account.
- Click on your profile picture that appears on the top right corner of the PC screen.
- A window named “Select Profile Photo” will appear, now select a photo from your computer by clicking on “Select a photo from your computer” or you can also drag a photo from your computer and drop it in the given window.
- Crop the photo and select “Set as Profile Photo” in the lower-left corner once it’s uploaded.
Your profile image has been updated, it took effect on all websites and apps for which you use your Google Account. This will include the following:
- Google Drive
- Google Play
How to Delete/Remove Google Profile Picture
If you don’t want to use a picture on your profile picture on your Google Account you can delete the existing image by following the steps below.
#Using Desktop PC
- Go to Google home page and login with your email ID.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click on Manage your Google account.
- Now click on the Camera icon that appears on your Profile Picture.
- Tap on Remove to delete your profile pic.
#Using Android Mobile
- Go to Google home page with device browser and login.
- Tap on your profile pic.
- Now tap on Manage your Google Account.
- Tap on the camera icon that appears on your profile picture.
- Tap on Remove button to remove profile pic.
Final words:- On the Appsdrag, I try to solve problems related to apps and software for my audience. I hope the above method helps you to change or delete your Google profile picture. If you still have any query please feel free to ask me in the comment section below. If you like this post please share it with your friends.
- A Complete Guide to Password Protect Google Drive Files and Folders
- How to use Google Drive for Share Files and Folder