If you are reading this article then maybe you have accidentally blocked your loved one, wife, boss, friend, or someone and you don’t know how to unblock. So friends do not need to search longer, because here we will show you how to unblock a contact number on your iPhone.
I’ve used the iPhone’s built-in function to filter robocalls that kept coming in despite the fact that I had set up multiple apps and services to block them. I even banned a local car dealership from calling me once a week to double-check on a vehicle I no longer own. Despite my repeated warnings to them. Those calls no longer come.
It’s exhausting to deal with incessant calls and texts from solicitors, marketers, ex-lovers, or local companies, but you don’t have to. You can block a phone number or email address from receiving notifications with only a few taps on your iPhone’s screen. What’s the best part? After you’ve restricted that call or email, the individual you’ve blocked will have no idea you did it and you can unblock that contact number at any time. But what if you accidentally block specific contact on your iPhone and you have no idea how to unblock it. In this article, we clarify all the queries related to the blocking and unblocking process on iPhone. But First know how to block a specific phone number on iPhone.
Add a Contact Number to iPhone Blocked List
Here we show you two ways to block any phone number in few taps.
- Go to Settings and tsp on Phone.
- Select Call Blocking and Identification.
- Now tap on Block Contact to add a number in Blocked list.
How to block a phone number if it is not saved on your phone.
- Open dailer pad on your iPhone.
- Tap recent call that appears bottom on the screen.
- Select that contact you want to block.
- Tap on the (i) button next to the contact number.
- Now tap on Block this Caller.
How to Remove a Contact from Blocked List
- Go to phone Settings and tap on Phone.
- Now tap on Call Blocking and Identification.
- Tap on Edit button that appears on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the (–) button appearing before the contact you want to unblock.
- Tap on Done that appears on the top right corner.
See also:- How to Backup iPhone Data on Google Drive
Now the contact is returned to the unblocked bucket, complete with all rights, privileges, and honors.
If you’ve blocked someone just to stop texting you and you want to unblock that number so they can message you again then follow the steps below.
- Open phone Settings and tap on Messages.
- Scroll down and hit on the Blocked button.
- Now Swipe right to left on that contact you want to unblock and hit Unblock.
Final words:- I hope you liked this post, please don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any query please feel free to ask me through the comment section.
See also:- Apple settles chip dispute
- How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone
- How to Unlock the iPhone without Passcode
- Recover WhatsApp Deleted Messages from iPhone
- Fix iPhone Software Problems with iMyFone Fixppo