As you know, Tik Tok is a popular app in the world, there is no doubt about it. Today, not only the youth but the kids and the elderly also make Tiktok videos. Most people want to be popular on TikTok, but even after considerable efforts, they are unable to do so. To be famous on Tiktok, not only does content matter, but the high impact in the video is also very important, and for this, you need to download the best video editor app.
Add effects, filters, sound effects, change or remove backgrounds, and much more that you want to do to improve your video, you can easily do it like a professional video editor with these video editing apps.
In this article, we have created a list of free video editing apps that help you to become popular in TikTok in a short time. Do not worry if you have no experience in video editing, user-friendly interface of these apps is helpful in understanding you at first.
5 Best Video Editor Apps for Android and iPhone
Recommended for you:-
Filmora is a well-known name in the video editor. The FilmoraGo Video Editor app is a better option for editing videos like a professional, helping you become famous on TikTok in a short period of time. It is a fairly simple interface app for beginners. Magic on your fingertips with this fantastic app, add beautiful stickers, effects, filters, text, and images.
Make a slideshow, trim or split the video in less than a minute and direct share or upload Tiktok, Facebook, Youtube or Instagram. Filmora Text library helps you to create awesome animated messages and adjust there color, position, and font. You can add preloaded themes in your videos and make your video more attractive in a few minutes. It is free available for iOS and Android users.
- Add your favorite music files from FilmoraGo’s licensed library or your stored device
- Adjust video speed slow-motion or fast
- Preview your edit clip in real-time
- Create reverse video
- Accept ratios, 1:1 for Instagram, 16:9 for Youtube
2. KineMaster – Video Editor App
No one can stop you from becoming popular on TikTok, once you download the KineMaster video editor app on your mobile. KineMaster is one of the best free video editing apps. Most TikTokers and Youtubers are using the KineMaster app.
Kinemaster allows you to create multiple video layers, as well as give you powerful tools such as transitions, subtitles, voiceover, Special effects, chroma-key, motion control and much more. When you have a KineMaster video editor app, there is no need to spend more, so why are you waiting for, download now and become famous TikTok.
- Add Stunning mode, to create a beautiful effect
- Export video up to 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
- Add or change color with color filters to differentiate your video
- Direct share on Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook
- Reverse your video clips for an eye-catchy look
3. InShot – Video Editor
A platform that is going to be quite helpful in getting you famous on TikTok. No need for expensive laptops for video editing, download ow the InShot app on your mobile and move forward in the creative world.
In this, you get all the features that are in any professional video editing software such as crop unwanted area in your video, speed controller fast or slow motion, video trim or cut, blur video background and more. You can select music from its large music library and add it to your clip.
Read also:- Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Android
- A huge collection of filters and amazing background
- supported with multi ratios
- flip the video left, right, up and down
- Add text with stylish font collection
Download this amazing app and Go viral on TikTok and Youtube in a few minutes with the VivaCut video editor app. Experience the advanced level video editing like Keyframe animation, Combine different videos, change background with chroma key, create multiple layers, add subtitles, add effects, filters, stickers, and much more. Hollywood-level powerful editing tools in which are available in this small app.
VivaCut has a simple interface that is more helpful for beginners. Video editing has never been so easy. Unfortunately, it is available only for Android users.
Read also:- Best Photo Editing Apps For Windows 10
- Save your edit videos in 720p and 1080p
- Add or change music/audio in video clips
- Add effects to the music rhythm
- Combine videos and add images
5. Quik – GoPro Video Editor App
Same name same as work, this line perfectly suits this app. This is the fastest way to edit video clips and direct upload TikTok and Youtube. A huge collection of amazing transitions, filters, and effects. Auto-sync with the music beats and set your video duration. Speed control; slow motion or fast. 20+ beautiful way in Quik to edit video.
Customize your story in reel life with text, music rhythm and share it with friends on Facebook and Instagram. Combine photos and videos in a single clip and upload it on TikTok, you can download this greatest video editor for free on the Google Play Store and App Store.
- Easily crop, rotate, and trim, pictures and video.
- Beautiful 23 themes collection for any occasion
- Create slideshow or video clip to add up to 75 pictures
- Select Cinema, Portrait or Square formatting fro sharing with Snapchat and Instagram
More useful articles:-
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phone
- Best Screen Recording Software for Windows & Mac PC
- Best Music Learning Apps for Android and iOS Devices